Saturday, July 17, 2010

Give Your Children The Right to Enjoy Their World

Michael included a bright child in the class, In the case of accomplishments, He is the most superior compared to his peers. In addition to performance, his attitude is good, almost never makes trouble in class. Test values, duties and homework have always had the highest value. There is only one deficiency, namely the problem of socialization with friends less so.

When the rest time, children generally play in the other class pages, or joking with friends, running around, eating together, exchanging stories, or other things that typically do the school children at the time hour break. Another case with Michael, almost every day at recess spent his time reading, eating even in the classroom with supplies brought from home as well as reading. It is not wrong, but I see there is something missing.

To find out what the hell was the natural child, I wore my old stance, which I accompanied him to eat in class. Indeed he looked awkward at first, but after trying again and again it was done, he finally got used to it. I also do not forget to find out what her favorite, she did love the character Naruto. I tried to find literature on this Naruto character. Once I have the stock of knowledge about the character of this idol, I invited him to discuss the problem Naruto.

He was so enthusiastic at all. Once he feels close to me emotionally, she began to tell why he is like that, it turns out this kid brings a very heavy burden on his shoulders. He was targeted by her parents to always be a class champion, while also he was an ultimatum in order not to embarrass his family. As it turns out that his father was a well respected lecturer, his mother was a teacher. So, he should not embarrass the family.

I asked myself, where the rights of this child? His right to play, feel the beauty of childhood, her right to happiness as a children, should their rights for the sake of ambition and prestige mortgaged by parents?

I remember what was said by my Math teacher, she has a son, but he did not feel worried that their children do not master multiplication, he did not feel worried that their children are not good at mathematics as father. "People who are good at math, not necessarily his life will be better than people who are not good at math," he said. she let her son grow with interest, with his talent without this burden should be or become it. As parents duty is to drive, teach, and drove him toward a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment